Saturday, 19 November 2016

REFLECTION ON MY BLOGGING SKILLS

It is with a bit of a disappointment that I have to admit that I need more experience in blogging. My blogs do not appear professional to me - the format shifts in a way I do not want them to shift. And the computer jargon get me under!

One of my aspirations for next year is to request a refresher in Blackboard and blogging. This last module of the MPhil course had me very frustrated because I believed I am technologically too stupid to cope, but then I think why can I manage an ICU monitor - surely I can learn!! Whallah!! 

I want to thank the presenter of this module for not spoonfeeding - it was a good experience.
Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Do not despair. As you say, if you can handle the machines and technology in the ICU you can learn to handle other technology. Remember, this is a different language you are learning. Becoming literate in another "educational" language will take time. I am sure that you will persevere and move forward at a pace that suits you. This module was essentially crash course in so many aspects of e-learning that it is natural to have your head spinning. I wish you well on your new journey of learning.

    ReplyDelete